The Bureaucrat The Bureaucrat

Been a LOOOOOOOONG time since I've posted a review... check my file lol... I loved the animation... There was one really disturbing thing about this animation tho... That parking lot lmao! 6 spaces and some trees straight out the concrete? lol

Not another Pokémon batt Not another Pokémon batt

That was hilarious. LMAO! I like your style as always... keep it up!

Inspiration Pretty: Minas Inspiration Pretty: Minas

This is a flash portal... so the tutorial does help people learn to draw better. Which never hurts the culture. This seems to be made more for youtube or a tutorial website than for Newgrounds... You have talent you should make some animations and submit them...

DayNight: Episode 01 DayNight: Episode 01

Meh... You should wait until you have a complete work before you submit it to Newgrounds. I do look forward to what you have to offer. But this is a waste of time.

Royal Offense Royal Offense

Great game. Pretty fun. Not hard to pick up and play.

BOB: Space maneuvers v1.1 BOB: Space maneuvers v1.1

No matter what I did the controls never worked for me. I could just be a noob or it could be a big programming error. If others find no problems with this then just ignore my comments. The only reason I gave this a low rating is because I cannot play it. I attempted 9 times... I couldn't bring myself to try a 10th. Wish I could give it a go... good luck in the future!

larrynachos responds:

Clicking the game raises him, but you can also press space bar. Give it a shot :)