DayNight: Episode 01 DayNight: Episode 01

Meh... You should wait until you have a complete work before you submit it to Newgrounds. I do look forward to what you have to offer. But this is a waste of time.

Royal Offense Royal Offense

Great game. Pretty fun. Not hard to pick up and play.

BOB: Space maneuvers v1.1 BOB: Space maneuvers v1.1

No matter what I did the controls never worked for me. I could just be a noob or it could be a big programming error. If others find no problems with this then just ignore my comments. The only reason I gave this a low rating is because I cannot play it. I attempted 9 times... I couldn't bring myself to try a 10th. Wish I could give it a go... good luck in the future!

larrynachos responds:

Clicking the game raises him, but you can also press space bar. Give it a shot :)

Brave Rocky Brave Rocky

The game itself is pretty good. It's a game. The programming works... It just doesn't do anything more. There doesn't seem to be a difficulty setting. I can move unlimited spaces... I didn't die once. Just maxed out the power of my sword and killed everything. Granted I only played until I reached level 9. It felt like I had to force myself to play that far... I don't hate it... but I don't love it. I would love to see more work from you. Keep it up!

IQ Chamber IQ Chamber

You really need to add some control instructions either to the description if it isn't practical for you to add to the game or update your game with control instructions/ help/ tutorial. Not bad programming... I can't give it anything higher until I learn how to play it.

I wouldn't mind seeing you resubmit this. Good luck in the future!

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

8/27/2010 #7 ALL TIME LIST!!!!

haha... I'm glad i played this so early... I'm sure my score will be beat soon... but until then... I will enjoy the glory of Top 10 all time... awesome game!!!!

Cancel Nick Jr. Cancel Nick Jr.

It sucked so GOOD!!!!

OMG I hope this does not get blammed... It was cheap, and it sucked... But I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Please make more... Good Job I'll vot 5!

CGiff responds:

Thanks a lot. Wow! youve been at NG 4 a while, u know what I mean when I say that I wanted this movie to be like one one of those classic assassin movies?

Holzbach Cannon Holzbach Cannon

729ft!!!

I liked the graphics... Not really original...

It was pretty fun to me though... I gave it a 10... I vote 5...

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy

OMG

thats soooooo original, i loved the Spank Monky on the 3rd song awsome.

SIM (extended demo) SIM (extended demo)

FINALY

another great sim. Please tom put this on the front page and take that damn sonic perve shit off.

-looneyboy-